Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hangin' Around ...


... just until Thursday. Then it's off to Vancouver and Tofino. When you say Tofino, can you say Pacific Rim National Park?

It's pretty exciting and I can hardly wait. All I need to do is some laundry and pack. Oh yea I have to try to somehow get some sleep between now and then. The last time I was in Van was in '83, I don't even remember, it was that long ago. Hell, I was only 28 then, now I'm 50. Where did the time go? Who cares, that was yesterday, it doesn't count for anything. But I have today and that's what's great!

I have room for 1750 photos and if I need more, the price of 1 GB cards has been dropping these last few weeks since 2 GB's became available.

That's the windowasher hanging around in the photo, not me man, I'm outta here on Thursday!

Peace, ciao!