Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Oh Nara Restaurant


Ohnara Restaurant
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
This is the place that I ended up going to for lunch. It was really good. I forget what it was that I ordered, but it was really good and there was lots of everything.

It came in a big steaming stone bowl and it was delicious. It also came with rice, kimchi and pickled radish and a bowl of beans. When I had finished off the rice, kimchi and pickled radish, the ajumma brought more.

This meal cost me $5.89, and that's Canadian! The last time breakfast cost me less than $6 in Toronto, was probably 25 years ago. Anyway the meal was delicious, there was way more than I was able to eat and, the service was great.

On a funnier note, every chair in the place had a tennis ball on the feet to protect the floor from scratches. I'm not kidding, I'm tellin' ya....every single chair leg had a tennis ball shoe.