Friday, January 21, 2005

Insenceburner


Insenceburner
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
Teresa Seonsangnim just can't take a bad photo. I like how the reflection of the camera flash appears, in the background, three times. Teresa is still in Daejeon but hangs out in Seoul in her spare time. Another acquaintance, Moe, who already did a year long stint in Daejeon, has returned to South Korea, and plans to live and work in Daejeon.I know Moe spent some time in Seoul while doing his first year in country. I wonder how many people who complete the first year there end up returning for a second. Obviously, there are the ones that don't leave after the first year. I wonder how many are like Moe. They go there, put in their time, return home for a few months, and then head off to Korea again. I know he got homesick for Korea once he got back to Canada.