Tuesday, February 01, 2005

TTC, Warden Station


TTC, Warden Station
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
Here I am at Warden Station about to board this westbound for Korea Town. At this point I have not established where Korea Town is. As we start moving west, I ask a guy who is sitting near me, if he knows where Korea Town is. He suggests Chinatown.

After the train travels a few more stations west, a nice young lady approaches, and explains that she heard me asking for info on Korea Town. The lady is kind enough to give me directions. I thanked her for her help and I was on my way to KTown.

Keep in mind, there maybe more than one KTown in Toronto, but I believe this one to be the main one. If anybody knows for sure please correct me if I'm mistaken. Anyway it is on the Bloor-Danforth line, between Bathurst and Christie.

Thank you nice lady on the train.