Wednesday, May 25, 2005

안녕하세요

Back home for a couple of days. It's pretty much standard operating procedure..... buy groceries, laundry, house clean, taxes and hang out with friends. Oh well, I should be able to keep busy!

I've also been doing a little research on herons and cranes. I got a tip from Teresa Seongsaengnim who recently returned from Daejeon/Seoul, that she had seen a number of waders in the Daejeon area. There should be alot of waders in Korea, I mean Korea is a watery place.....on three sides. So I should be able to find out if Korea and Canada have some common species of waders.

It seems to find info on these creatures you have to look a little, however when I do find some, it feels like I have earned it somehow.

The weather is beautiful here right now and it's supposed to be for the next few days!

My Korean education has been suffering lately. Although 3 days ago I did start to discipline myself to pick up the book and read.....even that helps .......in a small way. C'est la vie! N'est ce pas?

Work is work, the kids are fine.....life is good!