Sunday, May 22, 2005

Tag


Tag
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
Yes dear readers, these ladies are doing their part to make the Canadian male population, smell better.

Especially with all those sweaty hockey players here in town.

Yes, these ladies were handing out free samples of Tag body spray for men.

Just for the sake of research I observed these fine women giving the free samples to the guys, they even sprayed some of this stuff right on the dudes and not one of those guys got offended.

Now what if it was Don Cherry suggesting that every guy stunk. I don't think that Don would have got as warm a reception as these ladies got.....I don't know, I was just there to see what was going on....you know... like a public service.

Anyhow, the stuff smells good, and they were very nice ladies.

Are they like Canadian domi girls? Was this an event?

Maybe I'll have to go back today and find out.