Friday, June 10, 2005

Speaking Of Books.....

Yes! I finally ordered Shawn Matthews books! I had been intending to do it for a while now........as evidenced by the money sitting and waiting already in my Paypal account. I want to be perfectly clear that I was not publicly shamed or humiliated into it by Shawn asking, in the comments of my last posting, where his book was!

Of course, now having ordered the books, I can hardly wait till they arrive here. I hope there's lots of pictures in 'em! Solemnly I promise, upon having read the books, I will give my honest unsolicited opinion on them. If I have any suggestions, I promise to share them with you as well.

Actually, I know how good of a read it is going to be! When I started reading Korealife Shawn still had part of his pre-published book on there. So truly, it was a no-brainer that I would order them.

I would like to thank Shawn publicly for rousing me from my procrastinating ways! As a matter of fact, since reading Shawn's comment, I have made an addition to todays to-do list. Wow, I love the alliteration!

And of course, as soon as they arrive there will be a picture.

Must run...life calls.

Peace.