Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sometimes Life Sucks...It Is Still A Beautiful World

So it appears that Julie and Shawn are no more. For well over 20 months the Shawn guy and Julie have figured prominently in my computer world. www.korealife.blogspot.com was for me, like it was for so many of you, the first website dedicated to Korea, that I ran across. That is where my Korean learning and Korean language learning all started. For hundreds of thousands of us, these two were always there. Good times mostly, sometimes tough times, but they were always there. How fortunate we were to be able to share their lives.

So now it's all changed, our two lead roles change direction, and now the webpage still continues to be a witness to the changing fortunes of Shawns life. If Shawn would like it to be. It must be tough to have personal stuff as public knowledge.

Maybe that's what they are both going to do, get a little bit of privacy.....for purely selfish reasons, I hope not, I hope Shawn still blogs, I hope that I can still find out about what Julie is doing.

Better start reading all the postings again while they are still available.