Friday, August 19, 2005

Time Flies

It has been a great couple of weeks! Busy....but really good. I have kept up reading your blogs, that are listed in the links, and then some that are favourites of mine that aren't linked to yet.

What I haven't kept up with are the updates here at this blog. I hope to be able to make an update or two this weekend. The study of Hanguel has become a daily habit finally, albeit in small amounts. Since the habit is now in place, I just have to increase the quantity. Finding the Teach Yourself Korean cd's yesterday was a good help....now if I could just find the accompanying textbook....lol!

Buying our Korean groceries was a good start to the week. Love mandu and kimchi and bimbap! My son has started to acquire a taste for mandu, hot and spicy Nong Shim soups and some other foods, but not kimchi. That's ok, more for this kimchi eater!

Have a great weekend...ciao for now!