Sunday, November 27, 2005

Bamboo Dim Sum Cafe & Chinese Restaurant


Bamboo Dim Sum Cafe Chinese Restaurant. In the heart of Greektown on the Danforth, north side just west of Pape. It's on the same block as the Athena Bakery. This whole area is so cool. If I was going to live in Toronto, I would look to find a place somewhere in this area ... if I couldn't find anything in Koreatown!

Truth be known, I am considering a move to British Columbia, the Revelstoke area. That way I can remain with the same employer and all my benefits and vacation entitlement continue.

My daughter is applying to a number of universitys, one of them being University of British Coumbia. She has been maintaining a 90% average for the last couple of years. She should be able to at least get some choice as to where she goes to school. My son, having just turned 17, is going to remain with me, and I must say that I think a move to BC for him would be beneficial for a number of reasons. For my part, I would like to learn how to fly fish and become a little more committed to photography.

And what about Asia? A month long vacation to Korea for 4 or 5 weeks in the fall of 2007. With a week in China and a couple of days in Japan. At some point I would like to live in Asia for a few years at least. That will still be a goal, though at this point it seems like a longer term goal.

C'est la vie.