Monday, January 09, 2006

Willie P. Bennett

Here they are, the tickets for this Friday night! I hope I can get the night off work. If I can't, oh well. But here's hoping! They don't sell many, like only 100 or 125. I hope I can take some photos! That would be cool! Regardless, I'm there for the music.

I ended up at karoake tonight and got to sing a bunch of songs.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother.
Hasn't Hit Me Yet.
Till I Am Myself Again.
Kentucky Rain.
Galveston.
Take It Easy.
City Of New Orleans.

That's pretty good to be able to get 7 songs between 10 and 12. But you have to go to a dive to do it. Still, you wanna sing, right? I mean what do you want to do?You can drink in a nice place, but you can't sing many songs there. Then again, on a Sunday night, there aren't many other places that have karoake.