Saturday, April 30, 2005

Monday's Lunch


Monday Lunch
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
Here's last Monday's lunch, and it was a bit of an adventure, due to the fact that this was to be the first time eating kimbap!

The price is right! I got 14 kimbap for $3.99. The kimchi I already had at home.

When I was finished posing my lunch for this photo shoot, I got some of the juice from the kimchi container, and poured over the kimbap. Good? Oh yeah!

All in all it was a very nice meal. The ramyen was ham and beef flavour which was very tasty.

Last night I discovered another Korean Market. There is some competition going on here .....at this one I can get kimbap for $2.99!

Apparently, the chopsticks are Chinese. I bought them at the only Korean market in Windsor months ago, and I remember the Chinese characters on the packaging. This week I'm going to purchase some thin metal Korean chopsticks.

When to J and M's last night and among other things, we yakked about Cuba and Korea. It was a very enjoyable visit.

Ciao for now! Peace!