Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Teach Yourself Korean


Teach Yourself Korean
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
Those are little lanterns on the cover, not hot air balloons. This is the book from the Teach Yourself Korean Program. It also comes with 2 CD's.

Out of kimchi for a second day now. I should've gotten groceries as planned, but I ended going on a cleaning binge, and I didn't want to thwart that.

I also got some information about shots. It's going to cost me $220 for Hep A&B, Typhoid Fever, Traveller's Diareha, and clinic fees. R already has both Hep A&B, and A just has B. So it will be $155 for R, which she can pay, because besides going to school, she works part-time. And then A will need the three of them, Hep A, Taveller's Di..., and the Typhoid ...it should add up to about
$170..because he's a kid, he doesn't get charged the clinic fee. Then it's going to be $102 each for passports and photo's. R will pick up the tab for hers and I'll get A's. I'm already passported so I get to save a c-note and change. For the shots and passport it'll be $500. The Tesol, I'm not sure how much that will cost.....if anyone knows what Oxford Seminars charges, and: do they have a competitor in the London, On., area?

One day at a time.