Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's Working ... I Think!


Everybody's happy! It appears ... and I was hoping it would! It looks like once again I can start taking and posting photos with wild abandon.

Last night I ended up watching Braveheart for about the 67th time, and I still enjoy it immensely, laddie! Especially since it had been a few years since the last time I viewed it. This was the DVD version so it had "The Making of Braveheart", and interviews with Mel and the gang. Of particular interest were the interviews by Catherine Macormack and Sophie Marceau. It's not our fault they put good actresses in there who are also kinda cute, a little bit, well ya know, sorta hot, especially in medevial garb ... days of yore and all. None the less, it made for an evening of fine entertainment.

The mask pictured above hangs on Jamie's living room wall. He brought it back with him when he returned from Anyang-shi a few years ago. This is the first photo I have posted from the new Kodak cam. So it looks like I am back in posting mode.

It's chilly here this morning, -18c which works out to about -2F. The good thing is when it's this cool, we don't have to worry about mosquitos. I saw a beautiful buck and doe running through a field day before yesterday. He had an impressive rack, obviously he was more than a few years old. The camera was in the bag.

Get your xmas shopping done, time is moving on. I have to get started wrapping this stuff, now that the kids are finished checking out what they got. Kids ... gotta love 'em.

Y'all have a nice day now.