Monday, May 16, 2005

Basketball Anyone?


Basketball Anyone?
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
Of course, I had to get a shot of this. We don't have any refineries where I live, so to see something like this is a little unusual.

There is a little bit of Korea in this part of Michigan, but it seems if you want to enjoy it you've got to go to Ann Arbor or Romulus.....which is a fair trek from where we hang.

Now that the weather is improving, it may be feasible to do the trip, in spite of all the construction that is already underway on I-75 & I-94, in the Detroit area.

It's good to be back home in London again. I discovered that the fish merchants in the market downtown are Korean. I love seafood anyway, so this will present another opportunity to practice Korean with native speakers!

Th weather is cool here today. good for walking actually.