Saturday, December 10, 2005

Where Are You, Asiana Restaurant?


Yes , where are you and more importantly when are you coming back? I need some tolsotbibimbap, mandu and panchan. But what I really need is the Korean immersion. Yes, you are the only totally Korean restaurant in London, On. I enjoy going there and being the only non-Korean there. The other thing I enjoy besides the food, service and hospitality, is the Korean language immersion and cultural immersion that is available there. The other place or two just don't offer that. Besides they're full of non- Koreans. I don't want sweet and sour chicken balls! I want kimchi hot! The sooner the better!

Yes, I can make it here at home, but it's not the same, sometimes I want more than that. Besides, the kids won't speak Korean here. When I take them to the Asiana, then at least they try without the self-consciousness that holds them back here.

Ps: click on the picture, you'll be able to see the birds' eye.