Tuesday, January 18, 2005

너무추워요

It's January again and it's freezing here. Last evenings iceblast, gave us three or four inches of snow. It was really cold, too cold to snow I thought, but it did. It was a beauty of a storm. Today is a crisp, sunny, cold day.... picture perfect. I have noticed in the past, sometimes the camera doesn't work that well at these frigid sub-zero temperatures. I'll keep it as warm as possible inside my coat, and hopefully I'll be able to get a picture or two before the batteries die.

Although I am still studying the 한국어/Korean Language, I haven't been spending an hour per day at it. But I am giving it a half an hour a day, so there is learning going on. And I do practice writing for 10 minutes per day as well. I really think I have to spend at least an hour a day, to get it so that I can use basics within weeks or a few months.

There is a list of links in the sidebar. There are still some more sites to be posted there. If you would like to be added, drop a line! If you would like to be deleted, drop a line!