Wednesday, July 27, 2005

62 Degrees

Yesterday the 3 months of humid hot torture finally came to a cool end. How cool? 62 degrees! At ten o'clock at night. For over a month the weather in Seoul was less stifling then here. I even had to put on a t-shirt this morning at 7 o'clock. For the next 3 or 4 nights the temperature is going to be around 55 degrees. We've had rain two days in a row. It's surprising how soon the grass changes from brown to green. I miss the sound of the fans...well, not really. It went on for so long that at one point I was looking at the photos of snow from last winter. Now I am not complaining about the heat! I will never do that. I save my complaining for-35 or colder....or more than a foot of snow for two nights in a row.

It is nice though to be able to cook without sweating into the food. Seriously though if it stayed this cool for the rest of the summer, there would probably be a lot of griping. Well time to go and make some cheese dogs. There's a good breeze blowing in here.