Monday, July 11, 2005

KoreaTown Toronto


KoreaTown Toronto
Originally uploaded by korea-bound.
Here is the 'Thumbs Up Eatery' in Toronto's Koreatown. My oldest offspring was in TO for a 5 day visit, staying near Ktown, so hence this photo.

A very hot summer here this year, but I only complain about the winter cold.

I enjoyed the books I got from Korealifeblog. Klb Special Edition was a copy of the first printing. Island Of Fantasy was the second printing. The latter I may pass along to any koreabound people going to Korea.

The last 3 or 4 weeks have been hectic, so once again, I am getting back to working on Hangeul again. Persistence and consistence have been lacking, and are required, obviously.

Even though busy, I still find time to checkout Korea/Asia blogs, along with some others.

TS got a job in Toronto at a hagwon, so her Korea year has paid off for her here as well. Hopefully she'll get into teacher's college for September.

Unfortunately, the Asiana Restaurant is closed until October while the Korean Mall is torn down and re-built. Oh well, such is progress.

Ciao for now.