Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Korean Phrasebooks

There are Korean Phrasebooks available at Novacks downtown. These things are cheap! They cost under $15, and you can pick up the dictionary for that as well.

Anybody who would like to leave comments are more than welcome to do so.

I will be learning how to post pictures shortly, so I'll be able to show some of the stuff I've been taking pictures off.

Two nights ago I stopped in at Pate's Pantry Variety to hit up Chun the hyun for some Korean. He seemed very pleased that I was able to read and pronounce the Hangul in his Korean newspaper. I think he was still pleased somewhat after I explained that even though I could read it and say it, I had no idea what most of it meant. It's still a learning experience for myself so either way I'm grateful.

If anyone can tell me what I need to know or get in order to post in Korean, I would appreciate the info.

Kum sa hum ni da. Manna.